- High quality imaging with 4MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB WDR technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- False alarm reduction through human and vehicle target classification based on deep learning
- -U: Built-in microphone for real-time audio security
- -U: Water and dust resistant (IP66); -I: Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 4CH Video Input
- 40Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Up to 8 Megapixels (4k UHD) resolution recording
- HDMI (HMDI at up to 4K(3840x2160)) and VGA Output
- Plug & Play with up to 4 independent PoE network interfaces
- Support H.265/H.264/MPEG4 video formats
Should you get a 4MP or 8MP? Well, it depends on what you need the camera for. As a general rule of thumb, a higher resolution is better, but that also means you have to account for more storage and bandwidth. In situations where you want a clearer picture, a higher resolution camera is preferable. But in situations where you may only need to see basic movement, lower resolutions may be preferable.
We start off most people with 4MP Cameras now and then we can discuss if they have a need for 8MP. Also, if you want the ability to virtually zoom in and get more data you will also want as many pixels as you can like the 8MP/4K cameras.
ColorVu CCTV: See in colour at night
Hikvision’s industry-leading ColorVu technology captures high-quality, full-color video 24/7 so your security can protect people and property at night with the same sharp rendering as in daylight.
ColorVu technology’s powerful ability to capture details in low lighting emerges from three specific breakthroughs:
- Cutting-edge hardware
- State-of-the-art image processing
- Super-high reliability
Please also watch this brief comparison video for a first-hand experience of the ColorVu camera’s round-the-clock performance.
AcuSense Use Scenarios
“I instantly get alerts and can check with my phone when someone walks into my yard.”
“It’s great that I can use my security camera to verbally warn anyone who approaches the area.”
There are no reviews yet.