- High quality imaging with 2 MP resolution
- 4mm lens, Horizontal FOV: 86°
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology to save bandwidth and storage
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to DWDR technology
- Water and dust resistant (IP66)
- Built-in microphone for real-time audio security
- 1/2.8″ Progressive Scan CMOS
- 1920 × 1080@30fps
- 4 mm fixed lens
- Color: 0.028 Lux @ (F2.0, AGC ON), 0 Lux with IR
- BLC/3D DNR/ROI
- IR range: Up to 30 m
- 3-Axis adjustment
- 4CH Video Input
- H.265+/H.265 compression
- Up to 4 Megapixels resolution recording
- HDMI and VGA Output
- 4 independent PoE network interfaces
What resolution should you buy? Well, it depends on what you need the camera for. As a general rule of thumb, a higher resolution is better, but that also means you have to account for more storage and bandwidth. In situations where you want a clearer picture, a higher resolution camera is preferable. But in situations where you may only need to see basic movement, lower resolutions may be preferable.
We start off most people with 4MP Cameras now and then we can discuss if they have a need for 8MP. Also, if you want the ability to virtually zoom in and get more data you will also want as many pixels as you can like the 8MP/4K cameras.
ColorVu CCTV: See in colour at night
Hikvision’s industry-leading ColorVu technology captures high-quality, full-color video 24/7 so your security can protect people and property at night with the same sharp rendering as in daylight.
ColorVu technology’s powerful ability to capture details in low lighting emerges from three specific breakthroughs:
- Cutting-edge hardware
- State-of-the-art image processing
- Super-high reliability
Please also watch this brief comparison video for a first-hand experience of the ColorVu camera’s round-the-clock performance.
There are no reviews yet.