- One second to detect skin-surface temperature of a person
- Multi-person detection simultaneously
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Immediately alarming to notify operators
- AI detection to reduce false alarms from other heat sources
- Turret or Bullet Thermal Camera
- IVMS 4200 Software
Optional Extras is
- Laptop needs to be minimum Core i5 Spec 8GB Ram SSD Drive
- Monitor 22inch – £99.99+VAT
- Tripod + Accessories – £199+VAT ( this is optional as can be fixed to a wall or ceiling depending on height. If on a wall no higher than 1.8M and ceiling no higher than 2M) But the camera must face where people are entering and cant be more than 3m away from the entrance or a filing system has to be in place to make sure people walk towards the camera before going anywhere else.
- POE Switch to power the camera £49.99+VAT
- Full installation/Travel – £400 – Minimum depending on location and other factors.
- Install the camera in a windless indoor environment
- Set up a specific temperature measurement zone
- Double-check with a thermometer upon detection of elevated skin-surface temperatures