Hikvision ColorVu imaging technology provides vivid images and video around the clock, even in zero-light environments, by using a high-performance sensor, a large iris, and gentle supplemental lighting.
Darkness provides cover for theft, trespassing, and other crimes. When incidents occur at night, conventional cameras without supplemental lighting miss or lose critical details. Infrared illumination brings out more details in nighttime lighting conditions, however, it provides only black and white images.
Colors missing from the footage makes it difficult to provide a positive identification.
With ColorVu cameras, the true color of a person’s clothing or the color of a vehicle will be clearly visible in live viewing mode and in recorded video footage—during daytime, nighttime, and poor lighting conditions. Imagine capturing vivid, colorful details, in total darkness. Hikvision ColorVu delivers this and more.
ColorVu offers a wide array of benefits:
- Clear, full color images—day and night—with brilliant detail and clarity for more rapid identification of suspects.
- Improved safety for employees and customers walking in parking lots or other poorly lit areas at all times of day and night. It illuminates darkened walkways within cities, buildings, or on campuses.
- Around the clock, it reduces risk and enhances details when reviewing footage after an incident.
All cameras provide footage in the resolution of 1920×1080, which can be played back to your existing TV or Monitor. We also provide enough hard drive storage on every installation to store 21 days minimum.
With our iOS & Google Play Smartapps you can take control of your home wherever you’re may be with instant notifications when motion is detected.
- Hikvision Digital Video Recorder
- 3 x Hikvision 2MP ColorVu Analogue Camera (Turret)
- 2TB CCTV Surveillance optimised hard disk
- All cabling required for installation
- HDMI cable to connect the recorder to your TV/Monitor
- USB Mouse
- Installation & Setup of Mobile Smartapps for remote viewing/control
- 3 Years Warranty & After sales support
When we receive your order we will contact your to confirm your installation date and order. Installation times are usually Monday-Friday, starting between 8-9AM. If you require an alternative start time or date please just let us know and we will try our best to suit you.
A deposit of £189 secures your installation date, which you can select during the checkout process. The remainder of the balance is paid after your installation has been completed via Cash, BACs, Credit/Debit Card or Paypal.